RareJob’s application process is simple and convenient because everything can be done online! Here’s an outline of the whole process:
- Create a RareJob account
- On the homepage, click “Apply Now.”
- Fill out the registration form, and follow the succeeding prompts.
- Activate your account by clicking the activation link sent to your registered email address.
- Finish the Application Clearance
If you have previous or current engagements with other online ESL service providers, you’ll be required to submit additional documents.
- Take the English Proficiency Test (EPT)
The EPT is a standardized exam that measures the applicant’s English ability. It consists of four sections—Conversation, Vocabulary, Grammar, and Comprehension.
- Undergo the Interview
- Choose your preferred interview schedule from the available slots.
- Be online for your chosen schedule. During the initial interview, the Test Call Administrator will check your English proficiency, as well as the quality of your audio, video, and internet connection, before endorsing you for the final interview.
More details will be shared with you after passing the assessment stage.